Consumer Intake Specialist – Full time, $13.50-15.00
- Reports to: Pas Program Manager
- Job Location: Menomonie, WI
- Job Type: Full Time, Hourly, Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Benefits: Vacation, Holidays, Sick, Health, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, Retirement, & Dental
In this full-time position, the PAS Intake Specialist is responsible for working with the PAS Program Manager with consumer intake functions.
- Completion of consumer profiles and all other intake documents
- Learn and assist with PAS tracking software
- Pre-edit, audit, scan and return Daily Records of Care
- Create monthly consumer Newsletter
- Create Adult Family Home RN invoices
- Maintain consumer files
- Assist with employee recruitment which may include cold calling
- Performing information and referral for various county agencies through requests and inquiries
- Maintain accurate monitoring and record keeping
- Fulfill objectives of all CILWW PAS objectives while establishing and maintaining knowledge on CIL’s PAS programs
- Participate in appropriate staff development and training opportunities on PAS issues
- Promote Independent Living philosophy and disability awareness and programs
- Communicate effectively utilizing phone equipment and computer
- All other assigned duties
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Creative and knowledgeable of community resources.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the caregiving field
- General experience with computer and office equipment (ie: copy/fax machines, phones, etc.)
- Microsoft Office proficiency (word, excel, outlook, access, publisher)
Skills and Demands:
- Language skills: ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to speak effectively.
- Mathematical skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply
- Reasoning skills: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out agency goals and follow instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- Physical demands: able to successfully perform the essential functions of their job.
Interested applicants can send letter of interest with Resume to:
CILWW: Human Resources
2920 Schneider Avenue SE
Menomonie, WI 54751
Apply online at:
Jobnet, Indeed, or Handshake